Senior Business Operations Manager
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We are driven by our mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum. Our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
As the Senior Business Operations Manager, you will own and drive critical, cross functional initiatives with a high degree of ownership, rigor, and focus on outcomes. Bamboo Health has an ambitious mission to Reduce Human Suffering and you will be responsible for evolving operational efficiencies and empowering the organization to work as effectively as possible towards that mission. You will bring thoughtful long-term vision and tactical problem-solving skills to the organization in order to optimize and enable Bamboo Health.
You will leverage your skills and experiences in project management, operations, and cross functional work to partner with all areas of the organization, in particular the Finance, People, RevOps, and Strategy teams, along with our Executive Leadership team. You will combine financial and operational drivers and analysis to develop recommendations to senior management across multiple functional areas, driving decisions and strategic direction. You will implement those recommendations in scalable, efficient, processes and systems with measurable outcomes and results.
You are comfortable wearing many hats and adjusting priorities as business needs shift. You are an exceptional critical thinker with the ability to ask the right questions, maintain focus on outcomes, and collaborate with SMEs as appropriate. You are a strategic, creative problem solver who can influence effectively, lead end-to-end, and shift between strategic and tactical work.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to: ownership of our company OKR, KPI, and goal setting program, workstreams driving business and financial rigor around hiring, travel, and software/services procurement, own and drive executive operating cadences and reporting,
What You’ll Do:
· Drive our company operating rhythms by developing and managing the processes and measures around business-critical functions, driving to decisive decisions and owning through adoption. Develop insights and recommendations to senior leadership to continue to enhance operational excellence.
· Own our goal setting strategies and programs including our company OKRs, KPIs, and goals in a way that enables the company to chart and align on our strategic path and measure progress and results along the way.
· Communicate progress towards goals across the company clearly and concisely through a variety of channels, including company-wide and Board audiences.
· Own and manage our cross functional deal desk motion, ensuring detailed review of large deals including R&D impacts, staffing requirements, and pricing analysis. Own translation of investment requirements into our financial model in partnership with finance team, ultimately recommending next steps back to the business. Operationalize approved decisions.
· Establish and drive operational best practices and rigor in ongoing workstreams and on a project basis to optimize the organization towards efficiency and results. Includes developing result and trend analysis reports to identify operational and financial successes, risks, opportunities, and gaps.
· Manage our software procurement process by partnering externally and internally to ensure our tech stack is proactively maintained, while providing transparency across the organization and support to business owners. Ensure appropriate controls, approvals, and documentation is in place and is utilized consistently.
· Drive and manage proactive headcount models to ensure appropriate staffing aligned to business and financial outcomes. Maintain headcount forecast based on future demand and busness needs.
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
· Build relationships with internal stakeholders and gain a deep understanding of functions, roles and responsibilities, pain points, and opportunities.
· Rollout our ’24 goal setting strategy and program to the organization in partnership with senior leadership.
· Own our software procurement process and have a relationship with external and internal stakeholders.
· Own our Operating workstreams in partnership with senior leadership.
· Understand our core business cadences and our future strategy.
In 6 months…
· Enhance our Operating workstreams in order to ensure optimal results, including ongoing management and updating of key metrics and goals as business needs and strategies shift.
· Run and actively manage ongoing processes to ensure business needs are met while balancing financial and strategic goals.
· Own critical projects to define problem statements, identify opportunities, and set measures for success.
In 12 months…
· Drive forward critical projects to define implement solutions, establish processes for ongoing use, and enable stakeholders.
· Identify additional areas of opportunity and implement solutions while partnership with stakeholders for input and collaboration.
What You Need:
· 8+ years practical, hands-on experience in operating roles such as revenue operations or FP&A, with deep knowledge of critical business drivers and high financial acumen. Bachelor’s degree, or 6 years with MBA. Applications accepted for candidates without degree but with 10+ years experience.
· Demonstrated ability to identify problems at a corporate level and implement solutions using scalable, efficient approaches that incorporate effective measures and financial controls.
· Strong track record in establishing and maintaining collaborative stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, to the organization.
· Ability to distill complex problems into simple solutions that can be communicated and implemented effectively.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to confidently present to and gain input from large groups of individuals and senior executives.
· Excellent judgment, analytical ability, and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions.
· Ability to balance competing priorities and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously with a “get it done/no-nonsense” approach.
· Experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment and flexibility to adapt to change while still maintaining program objectives.
What You Get:
· Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
· Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
· Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
· Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Belonging at Bamboo
We Care. #BambooHealthValuesCare
Every human being has the right to the best possible healthcare. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to see and treat every individual as a whole person by providing the right information, at the right time – regardless of physical, behavioral, or social barriers.
We’re a great place to work because we care. We continually seek to learn about our differences and ensure the unique identities and contributions of all employees are welcome, valued and celebrated.
Our commitment to making a positive impact starts by recognizing and leveraging our differences, building inclusive teams, cultivating a sense of belonging, combating biases, and actively removing barriers to equity.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer.