Customer Success Associate
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care.
We are actively hiring a full-time Customer Success Associate to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success team is responsible for customer retention, engagement, and growth for our provider customers, which include, but are not limited to, health systems, health plans, post-acute providers, and primary care groups. This role will report to the Manager of Customer Success, Health Systems. This role will have limited to no travel.
What You’ll Do:
The Customer Success Associate will be responsible for building and engaging our post-acute network, a critical retention driver for Bamboo Health’s Pings customers. Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure post-acute organizations are contracted in a timely manner to support consistent YoY growth
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to identify and prioritize critical network gaps proactively
- Create and execute sustainable strategies for continuous network outreach and growth
- Support cross-functional efforts to improve efficiency of end-to-end post-acute contracting and onboarding process
- Support post go-live engagement when needed
- Manage an independent book of long-tail, low-touch customers through escalated support, product-specific knowledge and delegation
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Understand Bamboo Health’s mission, vision, and product suites
- Clearly articulate Bamboo Health’s technology, features, and functionality
- Fully own post-acute contracting process
- Independently pitch and demo our post-acute products
- Establish working relationships with the Customer Success and Growth teams
In 6 months…
- Possess an in-depth understanding of Bamboo Health’s customers and post-acute use cases
- Continued ownership of post-acute contracting work, with opportunities identified for improvement
- Begin proactive analysis of Bamboo Health’s current post-acute network and gaps
- Establish working relationships with Delivery and Integrations teams
In 12 months…
- Fully manage all network build projects and execution of core tasks
- Create measurable and consistent increase in PAC network growth
- Identify and own cross-functional process improvement efforts
What You Need:
- A mission-driven focus with a passion for spearheading change
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years professional experience in Healthcare (Health IT a plus)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in sales or customer service role preferred
- A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
What You Get:
- Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Belonging at Bamboo
We Care. #BambooHealthValuesCare
Every human being has the right to the best possible healthcare. Our solutions enable healthcare professionals to see and treat every individual as a whole person by providing the right information, at the right time – regardless of physical, behavioral, or social barriers.
We’re a great place to work because we care. We continually seek to learn about our differences and ensure the unique identities and contributions of all employees are welcome, valued and celebrated.
Our commitment to making a positive impact starts by recognizing and leveraging our differences, building inclusive teams, cultivating a sense of belonging, combating biases, and actively removing barriers to equity.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer.
#LI-Remote OR #LI-Hybrid