Technical Product Manager
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We are driven by our mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum. Our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
As a Technical Product Manager, you will be working closely with a cross functional team and end users to identify and solve problems that allow our customers to successfully coordinate care for patients. You will design, prototype, test, and iterate on solutions that delight users and facilitate the success of critical customer initiatives. We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager who deeply understands and can champion our internal and external customers in a complex B2B environment. Many of our stakeholders are state agencies who use our products to coordinate crisis care across their communities.
What You’ll Do:
· Launch products and execute the entire product development lifecycle using agile methodologies.
· Manage long-term roadmaps for more than one product, involving sales, marketing, implementations, clients, prospects, partners, and other groups.
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
· You understand the existing processes & tools for facilitating core use cases of the Bamboo Health system.
· You are providing daily guidance to the team to plan and clearly understand deliverables, while coordinating with the broader product organization to contribute to the medium- to long-term roadmap.
· You are triaging, prioritizing, and making tradeoffs daily, balancing competing needs & interests.
In 6 months…
· You are working collaboratively with the agile team, internal stakeholders (engineering, operations, support), and end users to drive effective execution and strategy.
· You utilize user metrics and instrumentation to identify opportunities to unblock product growth and adoption.
In 12 months…
· You manage the long-term product roadmap that connects to Bamboo Health’s KPIs and success metrics, our overall product strategy, as well as key customer problem themes for 2023 and beyond.
What You Need:
· BA/BS in Business, Engineering, or other relevant field of study or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of product management experience with a software product that people use as a regular part of their daily work.
· Experience launching products, executing entire product development lifecycle, and developing long-term strategy for products.
· Experience in HL7, Smart on FHIR integrations, EHR integrations, and data pipeline experience is preferred.
· A strong background in agile development methodologies and tools such as confluence and Jira.
· Experience driving projects from idea to launch to outcomes, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Comfort jumping into both the big picture strategy as well as on the ground details
· Product Management experience at an enterprise SaaS company is a plus.
· Experience working a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environments.
· A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
· The ability to travel periodically for work.
· A high level of judgment, analytical ability and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions.
What You Get:
· Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
· Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
· Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
· Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.