Sr. Implementation Project Lead
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We are driven by our mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum. Our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
We are actively hiring a full-time Senior Implementation Project Manager to join our team to create something meaningful that will greatly impact people’s lives. A Sr. Implementation Project Manager coordinates all aspects of a project for a client, from inception to go-live. This role involves extensive interaction with sales, engineering teams, and other members of cross-functional teams. Project management skills are key, but a strong technical background is often required to manage all aspects of projects. The ability to handle multiple projects and priorities is a must. Building and maintaining long-term relationships with key state partners is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with state partners to create awareness, drive adoption and utilization of product offerings.
- Work with various healthcare entities to integrate product offerings into EHR software.
- Partner with internal teams to achieve goals.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to support joint marketing programs.
- Work alongside the Bamboo Health implementation engineering team to ensure all technical initiatives are executed successfully.
- Engage with Bamboo Health client relations team to ensure that all partner’s customer service issues are resolved on a timely basis.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Drive organizational best practices, techniques, and standards around Project Management. Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Develop strong familiarity with Gateway implementation processes and internal operating procedures.
- Develop strong understanding of Gateway product solutions.
- Take ownership of new and existing implementations.
- Assist project management team with existing complex implementations with custom technical requirements.
In 6 months…
- Take ownership of new moderate to complex project implementations from kick-off to go-live.
- Contribute to implementation process improvement and team documentation.
- Take ownership and lead complex implementations with custom technical requirements.
In 12 months…
- Act as subject matter expert as it relates to Gateway project management for projects with all levels of complexity.
- Drive process improvement changes when necessary.
- Identify and document best practices for internal and external Gateway implementation.
- Lead internal knowledge sharing sessions within the implementation team to support cross training and growth.
- Assist with new employee onboarding and training new team members, as needed.
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field.
- 5+ years in project management, account management, or client relationship management.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication abilities.
- Proven ability to operate in a team environment and work in a matrix organizational environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally among numerous stakeholders.
- Ability to identify trends and suggest improvements in products and processes.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in using project management tools and techniques.
- Proficient in MS Project and Office tools.
- Ability to analyze, understand, and define client requirements.
- Ability to organize, plan and oversee technical tasks.
- A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
- The ability to travel periodically for work.
- A high level of judgment, analytical ability and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions.
- Experience working a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environments.
What You Get:
- Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
#LI-Remote OR #LI-Hybrid