Network Engagement Lead
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We are driven by our mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum. Our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
We are seeking a Network Engagement Lead who will be responsible for configuring systems, creating organizations within the system, creating, and training users, and acting as the voice of entities on the network. Additionally, the Network Engagement Lead will serve as a dedicated onboarding concierge to all entities on Bamboo Health's Behavioral Health network.
The role will require a highly motivated individual with a passion for improving behavioral health outcomes and a strong desire to help scale and optimize the adoption of Bamboo Health Behavioral Health solutions across statewide networks. The Network Engagement Lead will recommend new implementation processes to increase scalability and user adoption, support core operational initiatives across the regional Behavioral Health market, report to the Team Lead/Manager and work closely with internal stakeholders as well as key external partners within the OpenBeds network.
What You’ll Do:
- Configure systems, create organizations within the system and train users on the Bamboo Health Behavioral Health network.
- Work closely with external partners to reflect complex workflows in Bamboo Health’s systems and train end users on platform best practices.
- Report on the health of engagement, identify churn risks and network champions, and synthesize product feedback quarterly.
- Serve as a dedicated onboarding concierge to all entities on Bamboo Health's Behavioral Health network.
- Recommend new implementation processes to increase scalability and user adoption.
- Support core operational initiatives across the regional Behavioral Health market.
- Engage directly with users and providers, and report on user engagement.
- Partner closely with your Team Lead to manage statewide networks and align on strategy to strengthen engagement.
- Develop, monitor, and project manage initiatives across multiple state networks, drawing insights from data to inform project work.
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Successfully configure systems, organizations, and train users.
- Conduct whiteboard sessions and trained end-users effectively.
- Onboard users and non-complex entities with support from your peers.
- Contribute to continuous process improvement by identifying opportunity areas.
- Establish strong relationships with peers, internal stakeholders, and key external partners.
In 6 months…
- Demonstrate strong project management skills across multiple state networks.
- Prioritize your engagement and outreach to support overall health of networks.
- Utilize data insights to drive more effective and strategic initiatives.
- Independently onboard users and complex entities.
In 12 months…
- Lead the engagement campaigns to support the sustained success of Behavioral Health networks in your scope.
- Successfully collaborate with key external partners, strengthening the network ecosystem.
- Establish yourself as a trusted voice of entities, supporting their needs and challenges.
- Independently facilitate a smooth implementation of a net new network in partnership with the Team Lead.
- Make substantial contributions to the strategic direction of Bamboo Health's Behavioral Health solutions.
What You Need:
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant field (e.g., healthcare operations, project management, or account management).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Experience with software implementation, project management, end-user training, and/or change management.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and work collaboratively with all team members.
- Strong analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and demonstrated ability to use data to inform decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., healthcare, business, or technology)
- Familiarity with healthcare delivery systems, especially behavioral health.
- A work environment that is conducive to high-quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
- The ability to travel periodically for work.
- A high level of judgment, analytical ability, and creativity in investigating problems that require original and innovative solutions.
- Experience working a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing work environments.
What You Get:
- Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
#LI-Remote OR #LI-Hybrid