Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients for the improvement of whole person care. Join us in improving healthcare for all!
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for creatively depicting Bamboo Health’s brand identity through the of design print and digital materials that help us revolutionize healthcare. Responsibilities include managing the company’s brand guidelines, designing multi-channel collateral and campaign communications that align with the brand, and creating graphics for conferences and events, newsletters, social media, and the website. The role reports to the Head of Marketing and works closely with a talented and inspiring group of marketing teammates as well as the sales, human resources and product teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and design materials for print and digital media, including social and web
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and various teams and leaders across the organization to develop dynamic visual content, from campaigns, case studies, ads, collateral, videos, landing pages, and infographics to tradeshow booth visuals and other marketing and sales communications
- Work closely with a core team including, content partner, and demand marketing manager across a base of projects
- Manage the Bamboo Health brand and brand guidelines with internal and external audiences
- Use graphic design software, working with a wide variety of media to bring the new Bamboo Health brand to life
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
- Understand the Bamboo Health brand identity, including voice and visuals
- Develop creative concepts on digital and print brand awareness campaigns and video supporting lead generation for core Bamboo Health products
- Update company collateral and communications as needed
In 6 months…
- Deliver and execute on brand awareness and lead gen campaigns to drive measurable results
- Create and execute campaign design for signature Bamboo Health conference
- Support continued brand evolution of marketing materials and communications
- Review and improve visual brand elements on the website
In 12 months…
- Continued development and delivery of print campaigns in multiple healthcare publications
- Manage and update brand guidelines with newer visual elements (e.g., photography, iconography, etc.)
- Review and measure success across all campaigns and creative executions for improvement
What You Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree with Graphic Design major preferred
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar design role
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, and other marketing/design platforms
- Knowledge of layouts, typography, color, print and web design, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience building landing pages and experience with video production a plus
- Compelling portfolio of design work across a range of creative projects
- Self-motivated and interest in working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Collaborative with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
What You Get:
- Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country.
- Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team.
- Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors.
- Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits.
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
#LI-Remote OR #LI-Hybrid