Senior Product Manager
Bamboo Health is a leader in cloud-based care coordination software and analytics solutions focused on patients with complex needs, including those suffering from physical health and mental health issues and substance use disorders. We deliver on a mission of enabling better care for patients across the continuum, and our software solutions help healthcare professionals collaborate on shared patients across the spectrum of care.
As a Senior Product Manager you will work across teams to solve problems for Behavioral Health customers. This will involve identifying and refining solutions in a complex user:buyer environment, working with our Product, Engineering, Strategy, Account and Revenue teams to bring those solutions to market. Many of our stakeholders are state agencies who use our products to coordinate crisis care across their communities.
You will navigate relationships where the buyer is a group of departments/agencies,, and connect buyer and user stakeholders over long project timelines, working with internal Account Management and Operations to sign and guide contracted R+D efforts to successful launch.
What You’ll Do:
• Launch products and execute the entire product development lifecycle using agile methodologies.
• Develop long-term roadmaps for more than one product, involving sales, marketing, implementations, clients, prospects, partners, and other groups.
• Inform and execute the strategy to integrate key features from the Bamboo Health portfolio into a new consolidated offering.
What Success Looks Like…
In 3 months…
• You understand the existing processes & tools for facilitating core use cases of the BambooHealth system.
• You are providing daily guidance to the team to plan and clearly understand deliverables, while coordinating with the broader product organization to contribute to the medium- to long-term roadmap.
• You are triaging, prioritizing, and making tradeoffs daily, balancing competing needs & interests.
• You are building relationships across the teams sufficient to understand the risks and possibilities of a consolidated product offering.
In 6 months…
• You are working collaboratively with the agile team, internal stakeholders (operations, support, sales), and end users to drive effective execution and strategy.
• You own the roadmap for a coordinated offering, incorporating existing strategic goals where feasible.
• You are communicating this roadmap internally and externally and collaborating with existing Product and Engineering staff to coordinate execution.
• You are building and expanding on user metrics and instrumentation to identify opportunities to unblock product growth and adoption.
In 12 months…
• You are driving a long-term product roadmap that connects to Bamboo Health’s KPIs and success metrics, our overall product strategy, as well as key customer problem themes for 2022 and beyond.
What You Need:
• BA/BS in Business, Engineer, other relevant field of study or equivalent experience.
• 7+ years of product management experience with a software product that people use as a regular part of their daily work.
• A user focus with a passion for spearheading change in complex healthcare environments, and awareness of interoperability/healthcare tech trends.
• Experience launching products, executing entire product development lifecycle, and developing long-term strategy for products
• A strong background in agile development methodologies and tools such as confluence and Jira
• Experience driving projects from idea to launch to outcomes, with a predictable cadence and involving multiple stakeholders from diverse disciplines.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Comfort jumping into both the big picture strategy as well as on the ground details
• Product Management experience at an enterprise SaaS company is a plus.
• Familiarity with the complexities of Behavioral Health care coordination is a plus.
• Experience working a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environments.
• A work environment that is conducive to high quality virtual interactions. This includes but is not limited to being able to work from a quiet space with minimal interruptions or distractions, and a strong internet connection.
What You Get:
• Join one of the most innovative healthcare technology companies in the country
• Have the autonomy to build something with an enthusiastically supportive team
• Learn from working at the highest levels and on the most strategic priorities of the company, including from world class investors and advisors
• Receive competitive compensation, including equity, with health, dental, vision and other benefits
Bamboo Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.